Products & Accessories
Protech® Flex Monitor
Patient Monitors and Sensors
The Protech® Flex Monitor easily attaches to nurse call systems and is compatible with universal chair and bed sensors, seat belt systems, and the Floor Mat Sensor Pad.
The Protech® Flex Monitor is always “ON”, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it on. All the monitor settings are located inside the battery compartment to reduce tampering. Our monitor easily attaches to your nurse call system and the remote alarm option silences the in-room alarm and only “alarms” at the nurse’s station. The alarm RESET switch is located discretely on the side of the monitor. Use the AC Adapter to save on batteries when used as a bed or floor monitoring system.
- Nurse call compatible (also includes remote alarm option)
- Auto-Reset Functionality, monitor automatically resets when pressure is applied to the BED or CHAIR sensor pad.
- The monitor is always on, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it on.
- Alarm indicator light, on the front of the monitor, flashes when in Alarm mode.
- Our strain relief tab helps protect the sensor pad cable and connector.
- All monitor settings are located in the battery compartment:
- Hi volume or Remote option
- 0-2 second delay
- Floor mat or sensor pad switch
- The battery compartment features a hinged design and a dual function closure, including a snap-to-close design as well as a screw for increased tamper resistance.
- “Low Battery” indicator on the front of the monitor will flash or light up when battery is low and needs to be replaced.
- Monitor comes with an unbreakable stainless steel mounting clip for mounting to wheelchair backs or storage pockets.
- Requires a single 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
P-800500 Replacement Battery Cover for Mobile, Flex and Voice Monitors