Products & Accessories
Protech® Mobile Monitor
Patient Monitors and Sensors
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -
The Protech® Mobile Monitor is a feature-rich, low cost fall monitor that provides unparalleled value and is an excellent entry-level upgrade from string monitors.
- Our monitor comes with Auto-Reset Functionality, automatically resetting the monitor when pressure is applied to the sensor pad
- The monitor is always on, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it on.
- Our strain relief tab helps protect the sensor pad cable and connector.
- The battery compartment features a hinged design and a dual function closure, including a snap-to-close design as well as a screw for increased tamper resistance.
- The “Low Battery” indicator on the front of the monitor will flash or light up when battery is low and needs to be replaced.
- Monitor comes with an unbreakable stainless steel mounting clip for mounting to wheelchair backs or storage pockets.
- Requires a single 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
P-800500 Replacement Battery Cover for Mobile, Flex and Voice Monitors