Products & Accessories
Protech® Ultra Monitor
The Protech® Ultra Fall Monitor features 3-Way functionality:
- String Monitor–The system automatically detects if a sensor pad is plugged in. If not, the string alarm functionality is enabled. (System cannot operate as a string and sensor pad system at the same time.)
- Bed or Chair Monitor–When a sensor pad is plugged into the monitor, it switches from being a string monitor to a bed or chair sensor pad monitor-AUTOMATICALLY!
- Floor Mat Monitor–Plug in our Floor Mat Sensor Pad and flip the switch in the battery compartment. You have yourself a floor mat monitor!
The Protech® Ultra Fall Monitor is always “ON”, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it on. All the monitor settings are located inside the battery compartment to reduce tampering. Our monitor easily attaches to your nurse call system and the remote alarm option silences the in-room alarm and only “alarms” at the nurse’s station. The alarm RESET switch is located discretely on the side of the monitor. Use the AC Adapter to save on batteries when used as a bed or floor monitoring system.
- Nurse call compatible (also includes remote alarm option)
- Auto-Reset Functionality, monitor automatically resets when pressure is applied to the BED or CHAIR sensor pad.
- The monitor is always on, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it on.
- Our strain relief tab helps protect the sensor pad cable and connector.
- All monitor settings are located in the battery compartment:
- Hi volume or Remote option
- 0-2 second delay
- Floor mat or sensor pad switch
- The battery compartment features a hinged design and a dual function closure, including a snap-to-close design as well as a screw for increased tamper resistance.
- “Low Battery” indicator on the front of the monitor will flash or light up when battery is low or needs to be replaced.
- Monitor comes with an unbreakable stainless steel mounting clip for mounting to wheelchair backs or storage pockets.
- Includes protective boot to protect the monitor from accidental drops.
- Requires a single 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
P-800901 Replacement Battery Cover for Protech® Ultra Monitor