Products & Accessories
Veriflex™ Wet Area Safety Fall Mat
Wet and Dry Area Fall Mats
Veriflex™ is designed specifically for wet areas to reduce the likelihood and seriousness of injury from a fall.
- Veriflex™ has a slip-resistant top surface to help reduce patient and staff falls
- Our flexible shock absorbing design helps to reduce the seriousness of injury as the result of a fall
- The design allows water to flow through and around the mat to the drain with little resistance
- Air freely flows through the mat so it can dry, limiting the ability of bacteria and fungi to grow
- Veriflex™ is infused with nanosilver to limit bacterial and fungi growth (Antibacterial & Antifungal)
- Modular design allows for a custom fit in most showers
- Beveled edge allows easy access for shower chairs and lifts
109028-01 Veriflex™ Mat, Square Piece, Grey; Available in a 4-Pack or Case of 16
109030-01 Veriflex™ Mat, 1 Beveled Edge, Grey; Available in a 4-Pack or Case of 16
109041-01 Veriflex™ Mat, Corner Beveled Edge; Available as an EACH or Case of 16
109052-01 Veriflex™ Mat, Starter Kit, Grey; Kit includes 12 EACH Squares and 4 EACH Beveled Edges
EASY TO CLEAN
The following products have been pre-tested and provided as a guide to ensure your Veriflex™ remains a safe and long-lasting patient safety product.
SAFE TO USE ON VERIFLEX™
Bleach – Clorox®
Citrace Hospital cleaner – Clorox®
Fuzion Cleaner Disinfectant – Clorox®
Hydrogen Peroxide – Clorox®
Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner – Clorox®
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% Solution – Clorox®
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution – Clorox®
Sani-Prime™ – PDI®
NOT SAFE TO USE ON VERIFLEX™
NOTE: Arrowhead Healthcare Supply is not advising facilities to change their normal cleaning routine.
If you would like to request a specific disinfectant to be tested, please contact us.